Sailboat rental for sailing adventures in Greece.
Looking for the best sailboat rental deals, to explore the most popular Greek islands you can?
We assume you’re planning to embark on your much-awaited Greek sailing adventure. With crystal clear sea waters and extraordinary beaches. Interspersed by vibrant waves creating breath-taking scenic views. One can positively say that those seamless Greek isles were created by the 12 Olympians – Ancient Greek Gods themselves, to be discovered and sailed.
Why you should Sail the Greek Islands, this year?
- Most of them are already COVID-free, and all the European reports said that all will be Safe from this June.
- Greece has weathered the Covid-19 storm, better than many countries in Europe. Article from CNN travel.
- You will able to visit and explore amazing beaches, accessible only by the sea.
- Rent a sailboat for a week and visit all the Top 20 Best beaches in Greece. New guide for 2021.
- The Greek Islands apparently claim to have some of the best sunrises and sunsets on Earth.
- Having to watch the sunrise and set while sailing through the deep, azure waters will leave you awe-struck.
- Not to mention, the lush green mountains dotting the islands and unveiling splendorous landscapes.
- Ability to take courses and lessons, from a professional and experienced Coastal Skipper.
- All the Mooring fees and the Yacht insurance fees are included from your personal travel advisor.
Bespoke vacation experiences by Greecefully, with sailboat rental included!
Expert skippers, travel designers, and tour operators.
Our professionals are extremely knowledgeable about Greek islands and sailing experience. Sharing secrets of the unforgettable Greek islands and regional adventures with you, helping you to explore Greece like never before.
Aren’t too happy with our pre-designed itinerary? We offer personalized travel experiences too. Discuss your needs and preferences with us and taking that into account, we’ll create a completely customized package for you to get the best value for your money.
We may have a lot of travel options to offer but the quality is not compromised for sure in the name of offerings. We are as concerned with the quality of our service as excited we are for sharing our local insight and wealth of information about the beautiful islands with you. Luxury tours.
A warm thank you, to the Flying The Nest youtube channel for this Video and their comments.
Unexplored treasures and breathtaking views.
From Aegina to Hydra and Spetses to Poros, there is an overwhelming number of islands boasting their unique features and hidden possessions waiting to be discovered. Exploring Greece with sailing trips through its spectacular islands gives you the opportunity, to explore the side of this country that you would miss otherwise.
The reasons stated above might make you want to include sailing the Greek Islands in your bucket list or maybe head out for your Greek sailing adventures right away. But you know what? Without a reliable yacht charter in Greece, you may not be able to experience it all or the way you should.
Popular Hashtags: day sailing, sailing experience, sailing yachts, rent a sailboat for a day, Sailboat rental for Greece. sailboats for rent by owner, rent a sailboat for a month, small sailboat rental.
Luxury or theme yachts, like the sports boats.
Considering to enjoy adventurous sea sports, you have the ability to book one custom-designed sports yacht. This choice will give you an ultimate sports experience, combining spectacular locations and unique beaches.
Family holidays. The moment you arrive in Greece along with your dear family, the primary thing that you need to consider is that you will need to find a family-friendly yacht. In case that you will need a babysitter or luxury concierge services for any need; No worries, your personal travel advisor can find and search almost everything for you. G Hashtags: charter yachts.
Arrive in Athens and drive to the marina (Google Map for Alimos). There, you will see your onboard accommodations, meet your group and learn the basics regarding the sailing experience and your amazing trip. The first stop will be in Aegina island, only 16 miles distance from Athens.
After your first day and your first breakfast on the boat. You will start with your lessons and learn basic techniques about the yacht stability process and the anchorage methods. You will visit Epidaurus (famed for its 14th century BC theatre). You will enjoy the village of Ancient Epidaurus with many fish tavernas and very popular traditional dishes.
Amazing Nightlife. Greece pours out the fun in every nook, which comes in different faces of nightlife. Dance your night away at luxury bars, go clubbing to unwind yourself.
Take a care-free stroll under the immaculate moonlight. Or just sit in the laidback atmosphere around the dock and watch the moonlight shining brightly on the sea and ferries. Once you step out of your Bareboat charter, your options are endless. Insta Hashtags: sailing trip, rent a sailboat for a week.
The Aegean Adventure,
With 12 wonderful islands and more than 20 beaches.
- As well as, will give you an opportunity to investigate the genuine magnificence of Greece.
- You will appreciate the fun and relaxation which you will get in the Aegean islands.
- Appreciate the swims in the cool water and the dusks by the beaches.
- The completely clear water of the ocean accompanies a healing power.
- You will without a doubt love each minute you spend in the area.
- With the 6 to 7 days trip you will feel like you have encountered each side of Greece.