A Bit of Everything in the Best of Places in Greece for Every Traveler,
with amazing Greece tourist attractions.
Gone are the days when Greece wan only popular amidst romantic travelers and lovers. The European mainland of stunning beaches, exotic islands, cultural treasures and historic gems today has something for every visitor.
We researched through best-rated places in Greece, reached out to travel experts and gathered insights for travelers with different tastes important things to do and places to visit for a memorable vacation in Greece.
For Romantic Couples:
- Santorini gets a lot of hype for being an idyllic wedding and honeymoon destination. The absorb in the serene views of Santorini from the Akrotiri, take a stroll through the small alleys of beautiful Chora and Pyrgos village, experience the world –famous sunset in Oia with your sweetheart by your side – Santorini offers opportunities are galore to feel and strengthen your bond of love in special ways.
- Exploring private beaches of Mykonos with your partner is one of the most romantic things you could do in Greece. Go late-night partying, find an isolated spot on the Lia Beach to chill out or cozy up with your lover in the romantic suite or a luxury villa along the beach side, each and every corner of Mykonos discharge romantic vibes. Greece tourist attractions.
For the History Buffs.
For those on a quest for ancient ruins, legendary architecture, historical fun facts and everything in between, Greece would pretty much live up to you expectations.
- Start with the largest city and the capital of Greece, Athens. Encompassed by the historical region of Attica, the ancient yet modern city of Athens is a solid testament to glorious history of Greece.
From the eminent Acropolis and the imposing Old Olympic Stadium to the Parthenon and the Ancient Agora, several ruins of ancient Greek civilization await to be explored.
- Get to know the ancient Minoan civilization and learn about the legends of the Knights of St. John and their fortresses through the Minoan Palace of Knossos, Minoan Hephaestus and Archaeological Museum of Heraklion on Crete.
- The believed birthplace of God Apollo, Delos is a UNESCO-recognized World heritage site which preserves only a few but magnificent ruins including the Terrace of the Lions, the Minoan Fountain and the Oracle of Apollo.
For an all-inclusive Travel Experience.
There are numerous islands and places in Greece that are distinctively known for being romantic, historic or grand archaeological sites. But if there’s one thing place you could go or single thing you could do to have the taste of it all in Greece, it has to be a Mediterranean cruise.
Greek cruises offer you the best opportunity to experience beauty, nature, romance, heritage history – all at once. You can discover coast lines, island-hop through picture-perfect isles, explore hidden caves and coves and have many such unique experiences on your sailing excursion.
Greece is a place for every kind of traveler. Regardless of who you’re traveling with, it is important to plan beforehand to make the most of your investment.
Make your booking with Greecefully and select from the best travel packages for Greece that are designed to suits the all-year travel needs and a variety of travel interests. More trips >