Greece tourism 2021 – Best spots and trips.
The holiday season for Greece tourism 2021, is here. Everyone is making plans but you are still unsure about the perfect destination. Well, sorry to bring you out of your endless thinking zone; But why make plans for anywhere else when a visit to Greece is just a click away?
Greece – one of the most spectacular countries in the world, never falls short of providing unforgettable moments. Blessed with natural beauty, this place is one of the most popular tourist destinations; As it has the perfect blend of exquisite scenery, amazing history, and rich tradition.
Don’t hesitate to call your personal travel designer!
Name – George Tsakmakidis,
GRE = +30 694 5782 823, USA = +1 646 5938 963, Skype ID = Greecefully, Email > Or fill the Bespoke Form.
How many days do I need in Greece?
The bespoke travel experts from Greecefuly’s team can help you with; Better prices and deals, with boutique hotels and premium accommodations. Special tours to unique locations, and the best roads less traveled. Inside tips for specific regions from the locals. It helps you with your additional needs or preferences.
Greece tourism statistics and future years: 27 million tourists visited Greece last year and the rate is rapidly growing. According to the reports shared by Europeans, and the US; In the next 10 years, the Greek tourism industry will be 10 times bigger.
In 2009 the number of international tourist’s arrival increase by 14.9 million, and in 2016 it reached 24.8 million. Besides that, the report shared by WTTC showed that growth in 2019 was 30 million and it will increase to 50 million by 2030.
Popular hashtags: Tourism in Greece, million tourists, Santorini Mykonos, Mediterranean climate, Greece culture.
Best 3 travel experiences and bespoke trips – for 2021
1) Athens city break and what to do.
If you are a history person, who loves historical museums, culture, and ancient monuments, then Athens is the perfect spot to center around your tour. Visit and study all the details from the Athens City Break tour. One of the most popular tours, as it covers the best parts of the capital of Greece and gives you an unforgettable trip.
Fun things to do in Greece and particularly in Athens.
- Visit the Acropolis Museum.
- Taste the best dishes from the famous Mediterranean cuisine.
- Hike on the Acropolis hill to the Parthenon temple to get a spectacular view of the city.
- Experiencing sunset from the Temple of Poseidon, in Sounio.
- Visit the temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Check out the marble stadium – the host of the first modern Olympics.
The Athens Greece tour will give you an opportunity to dive into the rich 5,000-year history, of this great country that gave birth to the great Socrates and Aristotle. You can have a perfect vacation where you can peacefully enjoy the sandy beaches of the city and spend leisure time, with your family or your favorite person.
Similar hashtags: archaeological site, archaeological museum, Athens history, ancient Athens, Greece Athens.
2) Zagori national park – 46 traditional villages.
Zagori is the untouched paradise of Greece in the northwest area. You will have an inspiring journey where you can restore your health, enjoy authentic yoga and experience inner peace.
Culinary renewal, holistic treatments as well as scenic actives will make your trip memorable. Tips, month to month for the best time to visit Greece.
What is included:
- All the transfer and guide tour fees.
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel, with double capacity.
- All the meals according to the day-by-day itinerary.
- 6 days of yoga lessons for beginners and spa treatments.
- Stress management session, Vital essential oil massage, and Aristi aroma retreat.
- One cooking lesson and One wine tasting tour.
Once you are in Zagori you would love to stay here forever. The peace and quiet of the place are mesmerizing. Most importantly you will love to stay here amazing the nature, cool and calm water as well as beautiful hills. It will be like a home away from home.
Here you can stay in the most unspoiled canvases of Europe. They will present the most luxurious facilities in the area. You will get the 6 days uplifting experience. Popular hashtags: Greek national tourism organization, national archaeological, minutes to midnight, Meteora monasteries Greece, Mount Athos monastery. Google map for Zagori.
3) Escape to Costa Navarino – Peloponnese.
Messenia is the most beautiful place in Greece. It is a peninsula in the southwestern region. Once you are in Messenia you will find all the amazing attractions that you want to explore. There are amazing lagoons where you can enjoy the beauty of the earth.
Mountains are covered with forests and the vivid valleys will provide you with the experience you will not forget. Besides that everything about the location is perfect. You will feel like you are in heaven. There are various landscapes where you can enjoy. Luxury tours.
On top of that, there is Costa Navarino. It is a sublime coastline that covers an area of 1340 hectares. Besides that, you will come across sandy beaches and hills carpeted with groves.
Most importantly, do not forget to experience the Ionian Sea which means endless beauty. It is a place that you can visit with your family and make some of the best memories. The positive energy, amazing atmosphere, premium services and impeccable food will make you fall in love with the place. Images and details for the Costa Navarino >>.
Greece Tourism 2021 + Family Travel tips.
What is the best month to travel to Greece? best time to visit Greece
As a result, here’s a quick insight into things and activities you can enjoy on a family holiday to Greece.
- Visit entertainment parks in popular locations like Corfu and Crete. Which offer water parks and aquatic playgrounds.
Sports centers, games room, and more for recreational activities.
- Cooked with traditional yet nutritional ingredients of the Mediterranean diet. Such as virgin olive oil, fruits, fresh fish, vegetables, and many more.
Hence enjoy special kid-friendly menus and authentic maritime dishes. Your Boutique travel agency.
- Find also another family setting in beautiful cottages. Amidst olive and lemon groves, Lovely vineyards, and nature reserves, as a result.
- So go strolling around the sand beach. While playing in crystal-clear waters from this popular Greek island. Explore the sea caves and the azure bays lined along the coast.
What are the most family-friendly islands in Greece and their offerings? Is Greece expensive to visit?
1) The incredible Crete island – Southern Greece.
- Visit the amazing and well-restored Knossos Palace and other housed treasures from the Bronze Age; form the oldest civilization in Europe. 5 kilometers southeast of Heraklion city – The capital of Crete.
- Hike Imbros Gorge and don’t forget to visit one of the most famous beaches of Crete – Frangokastello.
- Explore the spiritual and beautiful city of Chania: Chania is one of the world’s longest unendingly settled town sites. treed snugly between the Cretan ocean and therefore the White Mountains, you’ll notice a living repository waiting to be explored.
- Farm Visit and style of Cretan Rustic Life: take away deep into the Cretan tradition at a farm that has revived centuries-old organic practices. we’ll play “Farmer for the Day” to find out however it feels to create and eat authentic and traditional Cretan food.
2) Corfu island in the Ionian Sea – West Greece.
- Spectacular fortresses of great historical significance the seashore are ideal for families to explore. For those who believed Greece is a destination for romantic couples or solo travel. It is time to think again. Choose from a range of packages for Greece tourism 2021. In conclusion, tailored for family travel with unique experiences offered by the best tour operators and let your family have the time of their lives in Greece.
- If you will need premium accommodations for your family and your friends; Check more than 200 luxury properties ready for private rental > Villas in Greece with private pool. With breath-taking views, modern design with influence from the Greek architecture. luxury pools and gardens and exclusive Mediterranean gourmet dishes.
- Best Sandy beaches and directions: Glyfada beach – 16 km west of Corfu Town Source. Issos beach – 32 km south of Corfu Town. Paleokastritsa 23 km northwest.
3) Santorini island – Aegean Sea + the top-rated island in the world.
- This island is probably the most intriguing and unique island in Greece. If you’ve never been to the Aegean islands you’d still recognize it immediately. Breath-taking views with colored houses carved into cliffs, crystal clear waters, and Colorful beaches. Beautiful Oia is world-famous for the most beautiful sunset in Europe.
- First of all, Santorini is a natural wonder of the globe. Its world-famous volcano, which constitutes an impressive sight and attraction of Santorini, shaped the island and gave it its current form and geophysical science by an enormous eruption, before of thousands of years.
- The most popular and noteworthy destinations you should visit are the Fira, Imerovigli, Oia, Kamari, Perissa, and the beautiful Akrotiri.
- The best thing to do – Caldera sailing tour or a Luxury day tour with Catamaran. Definitely, you must try an enjoyable time with a Jet Ski to the Volcano. The Kayak tour to explore the south coast of Santorini.
4) The very famous Rhodes island – the largest of the Dodecanese islands.
- Greece has islands galore, each with distinct features and peculiarities. But if it’s only one island you could afford to visit in your limited travel time, Most noteworthy it is Rhodes. The Dodecanese Island manifests a superb blend of history, culture, and amazing hospitality.
- Most of all golden beaches have been awarded Blue Flags.
Greece tourism 2021 – Inst hashtags for, Greek history was influenced by the: century ad, century bc, UNESCO world heritage sites, Grecia Lugares turisticos, Meteora, Greece tourist attractions. Unique travel destinations.