Best places to visit in Greece. Top 3 tours.
New guide list for 2020, from the best travel designers and tour operators.
In this article, you will find the latest insights into the best places to visit in Greece and much more. Adventurous Things to do in Greece, the most popular archaeological sites and the top-rated Greek islands and beaches.
Most noteworthy, suggestions and bespoke touring plans for unique destinations, for the best travel designers.
Customize your vacation, with bespoke travel services from the Greecefully’s team.
Go wild with your imaginations so far as accommodations are worried in Greece. Greece caters to everyone, once it comes to accommodation. It has hundreds of interesting sites, and you won’t be able to visit them all in one trip. While it may be a small country, its islands offer a wide variety of experiences; Excellent food, and gorgeous scenery.
What exactly is the ‘’ Travel Designer’’?
A Travel designer is a professional travelling consultant. He has connections, resources and expertise to help you select the best travel plans. Usually they work in partnerships so, can provide to tourists; With the best travel packages, and the best possible experience.
1. Corfu island in the Ionian Sea.
Corfu is the second largest of the Ionian Islands that withholds a voluminous amount of history, and religious heritage dating back to ancient times. With ancient Venetian architecture, to a host of museums that boast abundant spirituality; Of the European culture, and the ancient fortresses. Luxury tours.
Corfu remains a significant archaeological Greek site.
Citing implausible Ocean landscapes, tranquil white-sand beaches, and imposing lush vineyards when describing Greece sometimes seems like an understatement. Yes, you heard it right. Understatement. Because there’s this other side of Greece that exudes the beautiful European mainland imbued with religion, history, and heritage.
And one of the best places to visit in Greece to experience that antique, spiritual side is Corfu.
Why Corfu is more than a Popular Island?
Here is a shortlist of historical and archaeological sites you must try not to miss, on your trip to Corfu:
- Sinarades Folklore Museum.
- Olive Museum and the Solomos Museum.
- The Liston, the Mon Repos Palace and the Achilleion Palace.
- The Old Fortress and the New Fortress.
- Paleopolis and the Bosketto Durrell.
- The Palace of Saint Michael and Saint George.
- Museum of Traditional Costumes and Corfiot Folk Musi.
- The Antivouniotissa Museum.
The Tale of the Old Town.
Beyond the wonderful beaches, rests peacefully the focal point of the island. The Old Town, forget about the beautiful turquoise-blue Ionian Sea for a moment. The capital of Corfu has tremendous influences on both Greek and Roman history, which keep its visitors captivated in all ways.
Further, the Old Town was also ruled by the British for a short period which added an extra bit of diversity to its cultural heritage. There are numerous preserved monuments, churches, museums and beautiful palaces. Built-in the ancient Venetian times and manifest rich, assorted history through a collection of immaculate artworks; Statues, costumes and antiques. All inclusive Greece.
Popular hashtags for Greece:
The best islands to visit in Greece, the best beaches in Greece. Greek mythology, and ancient Greek. Crete Greece the largest island and hidden coves.
2. The natural beauty of Zagori.
One of the Best Places to visit in Greece, the autumn and winter seasons. Zagori is a spectacular paradise with amazing forests, 46 alpine villages (the famous Zagorohoria villages) and unique ancient stone bridges.
Villages are built around a central square, additional known as mesochori. There you will find one big church, one huge platan tree and a public fountain. Cobbled streets and footpaths interconnect the remainder of main the village. Each individual neighbourhood encompasses a smaller and distinctive church.
The most popular designed trip for this location is the Zagori wellness experience from Greecefully.
An inspiring journey for 6 days.
What is included:
- Accommodation in 4-star hotel or in a beautiful boutique hotel.
- All the tour guides and the admission fees for the archaeological sites.
- Breakfasts and meals with traditional Greek dishes.
- Spa treatments, Vital essential oil massage and yoga lessons for beginners.
- Reflexology, Stress management sessions and full-body treatments.
- Sports activities, like hiking, bicycling and rafting experiences.
3. The Aegean Islands with just one tour.
12 beautiful islands and 20 exclusive beaches, accessible only by the Aegean Sea.
- Mykonos, Paros and Antiparos. Syros with the capital town (Ermoupoli) of Cyclades.
- Delos, Naxos and Tinos. Also, the smaller ones as Koufonissia, Despotiko, Rineia. Irakleia and Schinoussa.
Here is a tour which will create some lifetime memories for you and your loved ones. Prepare for an amazing blue journey. Dive into crystal clear waters and ride across the Aegean blue Sea. Get on board on a prime of the road rib boat and cruise through the Aegean like ne’er before.
Each visit can provide you with a definite taste of the freedom one enjoys on a Rib boat whereas visiting secluded beaches solely accessible by the ocean. Afternoon sunset swims and handpicked locations.
No1 and top-rated tour for the Greek islands is definitely, the Aegean adventure.
An inspiring journey for 6 days. Ability to customize your day-by-day itinerary.
What is included:
- Based on double occupancy, Accommodation for 6 nights.
- All the admission fees for the archaeological sites and the tour guides.
- Certified RIB boat captain.
- Breakfasts and lunches with traditional gourmet Greek dishes.
- All the Transport from/to destinations.
- Optional – Booking your premium villa with an outdoor private pool.
Adventurous things to do in Greece. Here are a few popular trips to get you inspired.
Certainly, Greece tourism packages allow you to explore a wide selection of destinations. In conclusion, It’s proud to be among the renowned European tourist destinations. In addition, it is but one of the very best tourist destinations on earth with a remarkable infrastructure that may satisfy all needs. Best time to visit Greece.
Why you need true bits of advice, for the best places to visit in Greece?
- Many Unique travel destinations are well-known for their party atmosphere, but others provide plenty of quiet and relaxation.
- Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind your personal travel advisor.
- There are several methods by which someone may go on vacation for minimal effort and stress.
- There are only a few matters you ought to remember while you intend to tour Greece. It should be at the top of your list. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With many traditional villages, gorgeous beaches, ancient ruins, and popular destinations.
4 seasons 5 senses. Travel to Greece all year round. Greece tourism.
- It is well connected to the rest of the world by not only air and road but also waterways. It is one of the safest countries ever because we have strong, built-up security.
- While you’re in Greece, don’t neglect to embrace the stunning and organic beauty.
- As stated by the WTTC, the sector is anticipated to generate about 332,000 additional work in Greece over the next ten years.
- The tourism business is among the most critical sectors in the nation. The medical tourism business is the 2nd biggest employer in the nation.
- Greece’s tourism market has played an important part in making the country one of the important tourist attractions of the earth.
- The tourism industry of Greece has grown into one of the vital elements of financial activity within the nation.
Most popular hashtags for the best places to visit in Greece: Santorini Greece. Best islands to visit in Greece, whitewashed houses, Byzantine churches, the largest city. The largest island and the birthplace of democracy. Awe-inspiring and Ionian islands. Best places to visit in Greece this spring. Best Tour operator for Greece.